- The E27 LED Spotlight Design Guide
Last updated on Monday, 08 December 2014, 17:50
The focus of the E27 LED spotlight design is to integrate the LED light board design and the power supply design.
- A Comprehensive Introduction to the High Power LED Bulb – 2nd Section
Last updated on Wednesday, 13 August 2014, 19:40
Knowing the main parameters of the high power LED bulb products are very important to the design of the LED light manufacturer and the customers.
- The Ultimate Guide to the High Power LED Light – 1st Section
Last updated on Wednesday, 13 August 2014, 17:10
This article is the first section of the ultimate guide to the high power LED light.
- The Important Guide to the T8 LED Tube Light Assembly Process - Section 2
Last updated on Monday, 21 July 2014, 17:40
This article is the second section of the important guide to the T8 LED tube light assembly process.
- What is the Assembly Process of the T8 LED Tube Light? - Section 1
Last updated on Monday, 21 July 2014, 11:20
This article focuses on the T8 LED tube light assembly process. The control of the assembly process will influence the quality of the LED tube products.
- How to Know the Main Components of the T8 LED Tube?
Last updated on Friday, 25 April 2014, 21:30
Knowing the main components of the wholesale LED tube is important to the design of the T8 LED tube light.
- What are the Advantages of Different LED Power Types in the LED Tube Light Design
Last updated on Tuesday, 04 March 2014, 20:30
There are two types of LED power for the LED tube supplier to choose in the LED fluorescent tube light design process. They are the built-in power and the external power.
- The Specification and Light Source of the LED Fluorescent Tube
Last updated on Thursday, 20 February 2014, 19:50
There are rules of the specification for the LED fluorescent tube light to follow. In the LED tube design, there are some light sources for selection.
- What is the Basic Knowledge of the LED Tube Light?
Last updated on Wednesday, 19 February 2014, 18:30
The LED fluorescent tube light has many advantages. It can directly replace the traditional fluorescent tube light.
- How to Assemble the PAR16 LED Spotlight?
Last updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014, 19:50
The assembly of the PAR16 LED spotlight has a good process to follow. This article introduces the process.
- How to Design the MR16 LED Spot Bulb?
Last updated on Tuesday, 11 February 2014, 16:50
A correct design of the MR16 LED spot bulb is very important. It can achieve the cost-effective advantage to replace the halogen lamp.
- An Introduction to the M16 LED Light Structure
Last updated on Wednesday, 5 February 2014, 19:45
Knowing the MR16 LED spotlight structure is critical to the design of the LED light.
- The Basic Knowledge of the LED Spotlight
Last updated on Tuesday, 4 February 2014, 17:50
Currently in the market the LED spotlight products are self-ballasted lamps, which is that the LED drive power is installed inside the lamp body.
- The LED Light Application Guide
Last updated on Thursday, 23 January 2014, 19:20
The LED chip is a special component. The application guide should be followed before using such LED light products.
- The Assembly Methods of the LED Chips – 2nd Section
Wednesday, 22 January 2014, 16:55
Safety actions should be taken before the production of the LED light products. In this section, the pining and taking methods of the different materials will be discussed.
- The Assembly Methods of the LED Chips – 1st Section
Last updated on Saturday, 11 January 2014, 21:15
Safety actions should be taken before the production of the LED light products.
- The Cleaning Method of the LED Chips
Last updated on Friday, 10 January 2014, 18:20
It requires avoiding the use of unknown chemical liquids or acidic solvents as the cleaning fluid in the SMD LED chip cleaning process.
- Safety Instruction for Using Portable Charger Products
Last updated on Thursday, 19 December 2013, 22:15
MiscTek releases safety instruction for using the portable charger products to avoid injury.
- Safety Guideline to Use the LED Light Products
Last updated on Thursday, 19 December 2013, 21:15
Safety guideline to avoid injury when using the LED light products.
- Why LED Tubes Need the Rotatable Bases?
Last updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013, 22:30
The LED tube products with rotatable bases can reduce installation cost significantly.
- How to Choose a Correct Portable Charger for a DELL Laptop?
Last updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013, 19:30
MiscTek’s portable charger products could be able to charge the batteries of DELL laptops, dislike most of portable powers or non-original adapters can only supply power instead of charging.
- The Circuit Design of the LED Light Application
Last updated on Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 18:20
The PCB circuit arrangement is critical to the circuit design of the LED application.
- An Easy Guide to Choose a Portable Charger for a Mobile Device
Last updated on Monday, 19 August 2013, 19:30
This is an easy guide to choose a suitable portable charger for a mobile device. The equation n=Vp*Cp*Ep/(Vo*Cd) is used to estimate the total charge number of a portable charger can supply.
- The Importance of Procurement in the Modern LED Tube Industry
Last updated on Sunday, 18 August 2013, 16:30
The procurement or outsourcing is a critical part of an LED light manufacture, which is a key factor to achieve business success.
- How to choose a correct LED light at the best price?
Last updated on Tuesday, 21 May 2013, 22:20
It is recommended that the price is not the only consideration for a purchase. A wise buyer should optimize its needs, pay attention to the necessary factors with less focus on the unnecessary factors, and will find more available and inexpensive products accordingly.
- How to choose a portable charger for a mobile device?
Last updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 22:30
When you want to choose a portable charger for one of your mobile devices, the first thing you should do is to check the output voltage and output current of the device. They mostly determine the output parameters of a portable charger you are going to choose. After that, you should check the voltage and capacity of the battery cell inside the device. They determine the battery capacity of the portable charger.
- Key component determining the stability of LED lights
Last updated on Tuesday, 7 May 2013, 21:30
LED driver, as the heart of a LED light, is the key component that determining the stability of the LED light. LED driver supplies an electronically stabilized dc voltage and stabilized current to LED chips with excellent efficiency. If LED driver fails to work, the LED light will stop working at the same time.
- How to replace a fluorescent tube with an ETL approved LED tube light in an inductive-ballast-based fixture?
Last updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013, 22:30
Basically, a LED tube light is designed to replace a fluorescent tube with a similar size and shape. But in theory, they work in quite different ways. A fluorescent tube must be driven by an inductive ballast or an electronic ballast, while a LED tube do not need these kinds of ballasts. It means that they do not have a same wiring. According to the prototype of a LED tube, it has to rewire the fixture when we want to replace a fluorescent tube with a LED tube tube light. That will be a large cost on it. Fortunately, a LED tube light is able to compatible with an inductive ballast, despite it do not need a ballast.
- Can LED lighting really save money and energy?
Last updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013, 22:30
Consumers often hear that LED lights can save money and energy. Can LED lighting really do that? Actually, LED lighting can save up to 85% of electricity used by incandescent bulbs and up to 50% of electricity used by fluorescents. But how does it work? In this section we discuss about this topic.